e below) LinkAbout the Founder
We are hiring for the school year 2017-2018!
This is an amazing opportunity for the motivated high school student to become a leader in their community. At the The Learning League LLC in Oak Park, IL, not only will you receive a steady source of income but it is a way to connect and give back to your community. I believe that your age group is a valuable resource for teaching our younger kids. You can become a mentor to a child by sharing your learning experiences and helping that child discover their learning styles and potential. I am looking for kind, intelligent, dedicated, organized and creative students who can commit to working four sessions (hours) a week at least two days a week for 2 hour sessions each day. I expect each
interested applicant to be respectful, prompt and engaging. If you feel you meet these criteria, please send a letter of interest (see below) to Sandra Arguello at email@example.com.
- College Recommendations
- Unique aspect to college application
- Mentoring opportunity
- Competitive wages
Thank you for your interest in becoming a coach with The Learning League. You may now proceed with your letter of interest. In your comments you must include:
- A contact phone number
- A parent or guardian contact with a phone number
- Your current year in school
- Your area of strength- Why would you be a good coach? (2-3 sentences)
- Your availability; date you are available to start, days of the week you are available and the time frame within those days.
- If you are contacted:
- be prepared to give three references (at least one from a former or present teacher.)
- you will need to volunteer between 1-3 hours of tutoring before you begin
Email your information to: firstname.lastname@example.org