171 S. Oak Park Ave
Phone Number: 708-692-4870
Contact us to set up your complimentary initial 1/2 hour meeting, via phone or in person
How It Works...
1.Your family will meet with Sandra Arguello, TLL founder and certified master teacher to discuss the needs of your child If necessary, we’re happy to collaborate with your child's teacher to determine the best program.
2. After the information is gathered, we will customize a personal program for your child.
3. Your family determines a schedule.
4. A TLL coach will be chosen.
5. You meet your coach at our Center for your child's first session.
6. The coach uses created lesson plans to guide their teaching.
We are always available to answer any questions you may have.
Thank you for expressing interest in The Learning League. We are excited to be a part of your child's academic development!
Contact us today...
*In your comments, please include your child's age, school and area of focus. Please also include a day and times that work best for your family to schedule an initial meeting. You may also contact me, Sandra Arguello, at 708-692-4870 (call or text) or e-mail me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you were referred by someone, please include the person who referred you to TLL in your comments. Thank you!